Skip to main content

Triathlon charms and more! Check out MOJOTIVATION


Athletes love memorabilia. Whether you admit it or not, there's something about having another t-shirt and medal to show off your athletic accomplishment. 

One of the great things about being an athlete is that our lifestyle represents our love for our sport more than just a t-shirt and a medal. We love what we are able to do with our body and we celebrate our good health by pushing our limits as we train for races. 



But don't get me wrong. I sure do love wearing a little token that represents my love for my multi-sport lifestyle. 


Last night I went to a girls-night, smoothie making party and the host of the event had a variety of charms that she sells. The sterling silver triathlon bracelet, made out of a bike spoke, really caught my eye. So I made my own little charm bracelet to show my love for swim, bike and run. 


For all the crossfit and strength lovers, as well as those who just love charms, there are a variety of charms to choose from in addition to swim, bike, run. 


Perhaps you have been looking for that special gift for a coach or teammate or perhaps just for yourself. Check out Mojotivation for a variety of sport-related gifts.


If you like to shop small, I recommend to SHOP MOJOTIVATION.


Sporting my new necklace and bracelet and giving a big word-up to my doggy friends!