Skip to main content

Intelligent Racer Podcast - Listen to our first interview together!


For the first time ever, I am so thrilled to announce that Karel and I recently had our first interview together. We talk about our athletic backgrounds, our favorite race courses, a bit about our coaching and nutrition business and our best advice for athletes when wanting to experience improvements and excel on race day.

As the public speaker of our house, I'm usually the one speaking in front of others on behalf of Trimarni. When I was asked by Adam, who is a Trimarni athlete and host of Intelligent Racer Podcast, to be interviewed for this podcast, I knew that Karel needed to be part of this podcast with me as he has so much life, career and athletic experience to offer athletes. For those who know Karel, he is a great sarcastic/funny side to him but he is always upfront, honest, truthful and to the point with his advice. Plus, he is my business partner, training partner and life partner so it was only natural that he would join me on this podcast.

We met 11 years ago and I did my first endurance triathlon 11 years ago so it goes without saying that Karel has been with me for my entire endurance triathlon career and since 2012, we have shared many triathlon race accomplishments together.


I couldn't be more excited to share this 30-minute podcast with you for your listening education and entertainment. We hope that you enjoy the podcast and are able to have a few "ah ha" takeaways to help you with your individual nutrition and athletic journey. As always, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via our contact form on our website. 

                                    

  • To listen to the podcast on the website: CLICK HERE
  • iTunes Link (be sure to subscribe for new episode updates): CLICK HERE
  • Facebook link (like this page for podcast updates): CLICK HERE
  • Twitter (be sure to follow for updates): CLICK HERE



Thank you Intelligent Racer podcast for this interview.
It was an honor and privilege to be on this podcast show and to share our story together.