Skip to main content

The Hincapie Warehouse sale is tomorrow (Friday)!


When we moved to Greenville, SC in May of 2014 (from Jacksonville, FL), our winter riding wardrobe consisted mostly of arm warmers, leg warmers, gloves, shoe covers, ear coverings and a pair of riding tights for those "cold" days in Florida. Sure, we had the basic gear to keep our extremities warm during the cooler days but come December in Greenville, we quickly realized that we needed more gear for comfort, functionality and warmth. I certainly have my limit when it comes to outdoor riding (it needs to be above 40 degrees) but in order to keep my cycling skills sharp and fresh, I need to be outside on my bike over the winter. Thankfully, with the right gear, even those 40-degree rides are not too brutally cold.



In conjunction with packet pickup for the Hincapie Gran Fondo, the Hincapie Warehouse Sale (located at 45 Pete Hollis Blvd, Greenville, SC 29601) is an event not to be missed.

If you are in or near the Greenville area and you are in need of some high quality cycling gear (at extremely affordable prices!), I encourage you to get to the sale early in the morning so that you can stock up on lots of riding gear for your winter riding. Although Karel and I made sure to get a lot of gear in 2015, I always find something at the sale that I really "need" - plus, I can never have too many sporty pairs of socks. And in addition to cycling gear, you can also find stylish jeans and jackets, along with triathlon gear.

See you there!!